STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Friday, November 27, 2009,4:09 AM

aikidoodaaa.

Apologies for the lack of full post.

I'm suppose to be doing ah ting's homework now. but come on. I haven't blogged for ages. So, Blogging first. Ah ting can wait. hahhaha.bloggy readers don't. xD. Anywayy.. About my.. All so busy day today...



I woke up at about... 10am? when i slept at.. 3am? Having this pointless conversation with huiyen, pandi, scott, aaron, christine.. and later, steven & gurjit. HAHAHAH! From feeling lonely yesterday, I'm feeling so... bubbly with enrergy now. x) expect the fact that i have SOLUTIONS OF TRIANGLES to do. gosh. ga blablaal~



BACK to my day, I woke up earlier because scott is coming to my house early so i had to shower & stuff. scott arrived at about. 12? pah. so much for waking up early for him. haha. so we started off the day with playing a spot of dota. wait. ALOT of dota. i almost won.. x( but that team swtiched me to the losing sides. haiyaaa... so sien. ah well. had fun anyways. x)



After the dota, it was about.. 5? then we cycled to carolyn's house. played with a two puppies! chuck&may. xD they were sooo.. soft? & tame me likey. x) & we went to michelle's house to get a bicycle pump & bike den go back carolyn's place to get HER bike. den we rode around the area to christine's house, den to bulatan... It.. became dark so fast. :O wow.