STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Monday, November 23, 2009,6:26 AM

LAST HOUR OF TODAY
Heh.
I feel guilty not going to the prolife leadersihp seminar thingo.
but, i couldn't go due to the following reasons;
A, I had a piano exam the next day, & my teacher told me to torture myself/ (which i did. T.T)
B, My parents needed me as interchange, as, my dad is using the same PLANE as the one my mum is coming back in. So, they. needed. me. to. (wait for it.) hold the carkeys & parking ticket. Aren't i so important! xDD
oh and,
C, My dad went for work in the morning. No transport. & i didnt know if michelle was going. haha. Which i found out later that she was. :O. oops. heh..
WEELLLL.. other than that., today is the day when my mummy saw my report card. Which had ALOT of red marks in. T.T i knew i was gonna get bombed. Which i did. T.T She was downight disappointed in my SPM ADDmaths. @.@ It was terrible i must say tho. veryvery. x( Well, at least, she said that she really has to take action next year, or probably end of this year already.@.@ so, guys! the last holiday i have is probably from NOW until i leave for KL. which is... 23 days from now... TIME IS TICKING! After this 23 days. I'm on mental lockdown. :(:( diedie.



This is my fate next year. hahahha! jkjk~ not emo. haha

OH!. RAWR!!!! I HAVE A PIANO EXAM TOMORROW!! WISH ME GOODLUCK! I REALLY NEED IT. T.T NEED IT!!!!!!!! I'M... TERRIBLE. I THINK.. GAHh!