STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Tuesday, November 3, 2009,5:50 AM

tralala. Feel so relieved.. I mean, today is a relax from exams day,.. tomorrow only 1 subject AE. whoots for us!!. Poor chinese people. have to sit for 3 papers!! HAHAHAHAHA okay i sound evil. But waddeheck! Nah. I pity those people really. ^^ REALLY. really. really. really. (okay, fine. i don't xD)

I'm gonna laugh at hui yen randomly here. hahahahahahhahahaha!
and at aaron. ahhahahahahahhahahahahah!



Okay. nothing much to blog. Only the fact that.... whoopiiiieeedooodaaaamyyybmmmisscrappp!!!!! i hate bm. x) oops. forgot to strike that I HATE BM Okay. i'm happy. ^^

Now about complications;
I... am happy! All i can say is, sort up your life first den ONLY you can start. HAHA.
I wanna start a fresh new beginning, you can say. I am thoroughly OVER the guy. ^^ Thanks to some friends. All supporting me. especially scott and YOU. ^^ i know you'll read this. ahahahha. (everyone will perasan i can feel it. but that is de point) because everyone was there. thanks. :********** mwwwwaaaahhh!