STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Friday, December 4, 2009,10:01 PM

OH. holy moly, i gotta update man..!
Its like whenever i write a blog, i get distracted.
like now, ooopppss. xD forever changing the tab to fb. heh.
Its harder to stay on a blog post when they are so many other things to do. XD
Anyway.
going to blog. have to blog. RAWR.
As everyone know, christmas and a new year is arriving,
Time for family, time for friends.
Time for joy to never end.
But, without snow for christmas, its always feel so incomplete!!
I want a white christmas again. I so miss it! I miss just staring out the window... watching snow falling down in deep serenity... :)
and every year, when i was at Holland, the neighbourhood kids would have this massive snowball fight!. Even waterguns would be brought out. Last time, it was me, alan, alden & adrian as the Maiyor's quad. We would make the random fort outside our "base". And have this snowball making factory.. I normally is the one operating it. Because i didn't like running chasing people. xoxo. Now with old piccys
This is my street. my house it the 1st one. :)

This is a frozen river outside my house. :)

HEH. cacat snowman. xD

MAIYOR's quad kids.SNOWMAN. so ugly. it was hard okay.XMAS.