STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Thursday, November 5, 2009,12:23 AM

hmmm.. Todayyy. was kinda relaxing. ^^ Kinda happy at school today. Bio was nice. haha! I'm just remembering how everytime we come out of class, Pandi comes & say "yes!" then walks away. you weirdo. haha (note: yes, i say someone is weird again xD). People might ask, why you exam time still can blog and go online?! Weellll... I'm wanting to be a frequent blog for my friends to read. Its a nice way to "paparkan" my feelings. Plus, I'm only going online TO blog. bcoz fb is getting wayy too boring for hours & hours of playing it. :/ Please facebook team or someone REVERT BACK. I can like give TONS of reasons why i dislike it. T.T

This is pretty. ^^



Now, about what happened in my heart today... Someone asked me, who is actually in that heart of yours? You can say, No one. nada. zilch. blank. To be honest. I really don't remember how to naturally fall for someone already. I've failed almost every times i tried. So now, You can conclude that i've even stopped trying. Is my heart growing colder? Or am i just acting like i don care what my heart says already?.. Lets just say, I'm waiting for the right on to come my doorsteps. Don't ask me who i really have feelings for anymore. Because, my heart has been played with, tortured, suffered with anxiety that i'm sick off. I don't want to be the one always GIVING the love. I want some in return too.. I know i sound like this heart broken little girl. But i'm not, i'm more of an indifferent phase now. If love was right in front of me, I don't think i can spot it anymore. Sorry. Blame it all on the misfortunes i got. :/ i hate having a soft heart at times :/ STOP PLAYING WITH ME. IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT DOING JUST THAT. I'M NOT IN THE STATE!

Okayyy.. enough with all this emo crap. :/ Its just that someone had just left me and continued life like nothing has changed. and that hurts. I'm fine now. but i wasnt fine then... To all peeps that wants to be in my life, Don't leave me for the sake of it or for the fun of it. :/ Its not funny anymore. not funny at all. i really don't know what i'm ranting about. I just have alot to think about. & only typing then i can feel much better. Sigh. I wish i wasn't a league further than my MPS, It makes me feel left out at times. :/ I'm sorry that i get touched so easily. Its just me baa. :(((( bleh. this is emo crap again. :x change colour....

I love my life now though.. ^^ people to care about, getting cared. x) there are people that ARE there for you alyssa. Its whether or not you believe in them. Yes i know they judge you alot. But thats because they're your FRIENDS. they're meant to do that. Don't shake your head at me, alyyy.. You can tell them how you feel. How ever ridiculous it might be. They'll love you however you are Alyssa. Believe in yourself already!!


OMG. Its been a month since i turned sixteen! i'm getting old!!! nuuuuu~~