STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Wednesday, November 4, 2009,1:08 AM

Its been a long day.. From going to school early for nothing. To having to go for assemblyyy.. and then To getting kicked out of the library because of LOITERERS. eesh. AH well. Had fun anywayys.. xD But how can you have fun when you're meant to study. SIGHS. My kind of FUN now is.. nerdy fun BOOHOO! ngeh ngeh ngeh. I wanna go PARTTYYYYYY already. Its been wayyyy too long....................................comecomecome. lets go after exams okayokayy!? xDDD

I am serious. i need a HOLIDAY for pete's sake. PLEAASSSEEEE.. my goodness, if i'm saying this now. God knows what wud happen to me NEXT year. CRAP its spm next year. oh crap oh crap. now i just can't wait til next NEXT year. booohoooooo x(




myy thoughts today ;;
`` I want to start a new, fresh me.
`` Gonna be the Alyssa that is true.
``Just to think i started changing when i lost my "brothers"
``&& that was.. a year ago.. ^^
``Wanna follow my heart where ever it leads me.
``I'm not gonna regret anything, things happens for a reason.
``loving my friends && family. ^^
``this geegee song is still stuck in my head. playing & replaying
``aaron wong is weird.
``alex F. is weird too
``scott is odd.
``hui yen is getting weirder.
``i think i'm growing up. :O i think everything is weird now. hahahhaha