STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Monday, December 7, 2009,12:01 AM

darn it.
I'm wasting my last holiday at home.
Bleh.. Why is everyone going on holidays when i'm in miri! haiyaa..
den when i go Kl, they all come back.! :( kinda disappointing. lol....

what i did today,
12am, i was playing dota with max against bran,.
Bran: juggernaut
Alyy: Death prophet
Max: Troll.

guess what. WE LOST. HAIYA... its so stupid because whenever bran is around, he just damages me til i so little life left, den spin around me. @.@ not hit spin. just walking around me. blocking my way to stay alive or do anything. babi la him. ahaha! then he was just bombing our fountain. yes, that is how much we sucked. heh. more to, how much I sucked. xD i was only lvl 17 when he was lvl 25. =O= its so hard to play without a mouse man. :P

anyway, last night was my uncle's birthday,
so we all went to ming cafe's new BAR, which is really nice actually.. :)
Since we know the manager of the Ming cafe, my uncle and all his drinking buddies were all having fun. LOL. and my uncle was stating loudly that his birthday was the 1st birthday of this NEW bar. =O= my uncle is weird. hahahaah!

This morning, about 2am? i suddenly felt guilty, I suddenly thought about the times where i took advantage of someone,.. and now i think i better leave him for the better good. not wanting the feeling of himsef getting used. he might not have realised that yet. But when he does, i don't wanna continue with his mind set that i befriend him because i can use him... he's probably reading this and going, alyssa, you are NOT using me! how many times do i have to tell you that?! hehe.

Premjit is back! we're planning to go Gcm for badminton and later for a swim.. whoever wants t join us, TEXT JIT. i'm testing her organising skills, i'll tell yu in this blog to see who she invites. hahaha! or who turns up. LOL. the last time i made her organise, you know what happened? LOL. i arrived at the courts finding fu yaw & michelle in fu yaw's car. waiting for someone to open the door. so we had to call oscar and stuufff... hahah.. den after that, bra, bian bron oso arrived ord. and john.... den at the end of the day. " OH YA HO.WHERE IS PREMJIT? " XD turns out her mom didnt let her go last min. LOL. i was like huh? i thot it was your thing. but ah well. that is jit for you.
hearts you jit anyway. xoxox/.
welcome back!