STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Saturday, November 7, 2009,2:21 AM

I'm going to try a different approach today.
I'm gonna type the WRONG side. hahaha. Anywayys.
Other than studying for exams in my life. Nothing much is happening right now.
Except the fact we have LOADS of things planned for AFTER the exams. (see how we always think far into the future) We girlies seem to have a hard time not thinking about going to partyy.. But we don't do real "partying" we're more into... a.. gathering. xD.
well i am anywayy. I rather not waste my time wishing to get high & stuff.
It might be fun experiencing it tho. xO. But i don't get people who do it all the time.
OR think about it at all times. Its like, they wanna be the "social" peeps.
But can't people just do it the healthy way?


I'm not discriminating party people. Just. saying not to go overboard la. Yes, you want thrills in your life. But some things are to be regretted later on in life you know? but blahblahblah. i sound like an old wuss.
But i just want to imply it this way that. well. partying? drinking? getting laid? IS that your number ONE priority right now?
I'm asking the world. Is there a life without these so called. wanted "pleasures". defying parents? lying to them? Hiding from them? Doing what thieves do? Its a waste of time? yes. Its a waste of everyone's energy? yes.


I really have no idea what i'm ranting about. Its just the current issue in my head.








Right.


Back to businesss...
I just came back from parkson with me familia...
Boring...~ no one interesting..
Except the fact that my lil' bro sneaked up to the clown & poked his butt.
Which was very unneccessary. haha.


The scary chicken.