STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Tuesday, December 15, 2009,4:59 AM

hello!
I have to truly apologise for the non-blogging state. @.@
have been holiday-ing with synyi in KL.
She has a really nice ipod. It has her NAME on it! :O
like that is so like WICKED! hahhahaha! its cute too!. :) me likey.. x)

today,
i went to midvalley with synyi and family as usuall.. xD my daddy drove following uncle soong kee's tail LOL.. I didnt fall asleep in the car this time! yayy!. :) because sleeping in the car is defo not the most comfortable place, you'll wake up with an aching neck, and numb body. hahah. I guess car is not meant to be for sleeping. =o=

so, yeh. went to midvalley, jalan-jalan sini, jalan-jalan sana. mcm tu saja. me & synyi, played edal monopoly card game... its nice!! my daddy and kids are playing it as we speak right now.! its te best family game for people that thinks the classic monopoly is too long and draggy. hahaha!

oh~ met aaron at midvalley too~ hehe. that boy ahh... stalking me only.xD no la. he was wearing.. stripes. obvious stripes.

tomorrow is synyi's birthday!!!
we're going to sunway lagoon!. :) weepee~

******for somepeople********
BLABLABLA! go la. i dislike people like this.