STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Sunday, December 27, 2009,6:10 AM
fresh new look.!

i wanna have like this fresh new look on my blog.
but , still feels the same to me. xD
so i'm changing font. :D.

.
christmas has come and gone. like a blink of an eye. its crazy to think about it really.
Which is why i don't. haha.

.

i'm in 5B, i really don't know whether i should be happy about this or not. But i'm just going to think about the positive side of things. :) so. well. i'd rather not complain where i'm placed. and work with it. Because if you think about it, when you are at Universities and stuff, you'll be placed with people you don't know and teachers that are foreign to you. So i'm gonna train myself up with a given enviroment. Because to get good results, its not always the teacher's fault. But how we study is the most important. so i'm staying.

.

why are you like that? Do people really change when they are envious? Because that is what i think you are doing? But its like not good you know. Its lying. like a friend said, you're NAIVE. Please stop seriously. Its getting on my nerves. I don't even wanna bother to reply you anymore. You're just too much nonsense.

.

I'm currently addicted to "Zhong Ji San Guo" drama. I know its been out for quite awhile already, but i haven't been drama addicting for quite awhile. Now i know how to blog while watching. ISNT THAT AWESOME? I can blog more now. yay for me.

.