STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Sunday, December 20, 2009,8:56 AM
home sweet home!

now let me see what to write here today. i'm so bad at blogging nowadays. who ask myself to be so busyyy... now that i'm home sweettt home.. i should have alot of time up my sleeves to blog right? i hope. :/

iwannabeuglytilafterspmisoveriwannabeuglytilafterspmisoveriwannabeuglytilafterspmisover

heh. yeh. my thought is to ask scott to punch me in the face a couple of times every month but avoid getting scars for life! hehe. i wonder if he would agree. xD i have this feeling that he wudnt do it. :/ don't ask me why i wanna be ugly. i just do. for awhileeee.. @.@ lol! okay. off this topic.

OH! i'm back from Kandang Lembu. :D. okay. just asked aaron to make me ugly. he refused too. haiyo. how like this.

I.... feell..... annoyed with this SPM crap. yesyes i KNOW, people just finish theirs, they are having the fun of their lives NOW. =O=