STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Sunday, December 27, 2009,7:47 AM
hurt.

oh. and there was one more thing.
recently, there was a friend. A really good one before. But these couple of weeks. there had been alot of hurting of the soul. I mean, you didnt have to say those things to me. Its uncalled for.I have to like look at your mood to talk to you. You know its scary ka? You know you know?
Everytime you hurt me, i feel hurt. Just as a friend, do you have to do that? for fun? just to see my reactions.? because that is really very childish of you.. After that last blow, i've had it. Everyone has their own limits right? So you've defo pushed it too far. defo. defo. definately. This is the first time i felt speechless. Like, you have no hope already. Even as your friend, you're scaring me. How can i feel comfort, if you're forever pullin me up and pushing me back down again? Its not funny. You give people false hopes. then pushing them off the cliff when they think that they can live. I'm not being TOO sensitive, but as soon as you say i "merjuk" when i'm not. I get pissed. Michelle one asked me, what is a general thing that people do that just pisses you off alyssa? I didnt know how to answer. Now i can. LOL. i hate people saying that i'm merajuking when i'm not
.
.
.
.
.
You know, I just had a realisation. Have you ever had this feeling where you always have this certain soft spot for someone? I mean not that kind of "falling in love" type.. I mean, i melt when i look in his eyes yes. but i don "like" him. Well, you can say i get that from only one person in the world right now. But i'm certain i don like him anymore. i mean he's my friend. and it will always be like that. Alyy, what is this feeling? A crush? xD yesyes. it is. like a.. idol crush. cool!
.
.
.
.
k la. enough blogging goodnight!
quoting kenaidy; chow'd mow! wtf.