STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Wednesday, February 17, 2010,11:05 PM


This sucks, my blog is dying and i haven't done much to save it. I mean, its just there. but i really don't know what to write in it. People say that blogs are for where you just blablabla your feelings in here. And i have this feeling that it means sad feelings, depression. Because as soon as life is normal and perfect, everyone stops blogging because they are having too much fun. Thats how Alyy 'C'ees it. LOL. yeah. glee freak here.

.

This is the... fifth day of the CHINESE NEW YEAR and i'm totally bored at home already. And the angpaos are drasticly decreasing like from 15 on the 1st day to 2 on the fourth day... then becoming none today. LOL. And where is the chinese new year mood here in miri. I haven't even seen ONE lion dance from rrss at my area yet. Despite the fact that we have what 14 teams out there? HAHA. like WOW. such a quiet chinese new year, passing like that.

.

I watched PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS, THE LIGHTNING THEIF. It was AWESOME. I can't believe it isnt very hot it miri though. There should be a rush to watch it. But, looks like there isnt. I still find it weird. haha. Mirians get EXCITED about new moon. @.@ when its not exactly GOOD. Its lame now that i think of it. Its all because of the book everyone wants to watch it. And the HOTHOTHOT Taylor Lautner. HARHARHARDIHARRRR.. :D

.

psst. i wanna be a DEMI-GOD too!