STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Thursday, January 14, 2010,11:05 PM

Okay, now for my weekly blogging!
My WUVLY daddy bought us this laptop tv cable! So now i'm currently on my "tv" not my laptop... addition to that, with an awesome portable keyboard and mouse. IT ROCKS man!
.
Its been raining non stop for like 3 days already,... and with no presence of sun. like WOW. and everyday feels like aircond on the outside. ITS COOL!. except, the school is really a bit silly, since there is like, NATURAL aircond already outside. why don't they just save energy and switch off the aircond the INSIDE. its seriously lowering the study feeling. Because everyone is fighting for warmth in there!! I mean seriuosly, I for one, is sitting under the direct aircond blows and is clattering bones in there. Cannot tahan la really. I wear like double jackets in there. like WHOOT. and right now, de outside door is open and my fingers are freexzing. wow.... Is the monsoon season here? (stupid question). well it cant be autumn or spring right? heh. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~
(nice change of weather though. xD i personally love the rain. x) Its just this water from the sky that cleanses the earth. x)


.
Other than the forever coldness, everything is fine. Yes, i've felt down a few times this week. But, I thought out of it. x) because i still have people by my side always. x) so they say anyway. xD. okay. now if you were to be so great and read my blog. AARON TOLD ME TO PUT THAT REALTIONSHIP STATUS, THEN I'M GONNA CLAIM FREE LUNCH FROM HIM. YAY! SO I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR FREE. HEHEHEHEHE! SO. its, not true. :P i don think he reads my blog either. xD