STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Friday, January 22, 2010,11:34 PM

RAWR.
I"m so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry that i haven't been much of a logger. i'm like forever apologising for this. its sad. xDD. AH welll~ I'm not like a professional blogger or anything. Just a simple little girl with writing stuff down in her head. hahaha...
.
How i wish, that you were DIGI! you know who i'm refering to. HUH! so expensive. my twin should be using the same station. xD. yes, i found the closest ultimate twin. its cool! he's only 18 mins +- younger than me, aint that awesome? xD If you think about it, what are the chances of meeting a fellow baby that came out the same time as you in the future? so close... but now so far.. haha. cool cool cool cool!.
.
i don't care what background that person has, all i want to know, if he really cares about me NOW. not what he did before. i trust in the present, not the past.