STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Friday, April 23, 2010,12:15 AM

Hello fellow readers.
As, all the RRSS students know, Its RRSS day, advanced. a week in advanced..
..
23/04 this year.
It wasn't that fun at first really. That is my honest opinion. Too many duties and rules to abide to. Instead of spending the actual day with my classmates and friends. I was spending too much time with duties and jobs to do. In the end, we weren't really needed much. So it was a pure waste of time.
..
5C made their class like an AWESOME "day" club. lawls. They blacken the windows and coloured the lights. It looked cooolll~ not only that, they had speakers boooming the class down.. Or even the school for all i know. xD But i can say, i was really impressed. x) There was even a dancing circle. I wasn't at the class much. Because i chose to bond with my own class instead, as i still don't really know a quarter of them. So i can say i did very well. I have to thank KEVIN LAU, to be my photographer that day. :) and with the awesome pictures that i'm lazy to upload here. HAHA.
..
This was my last RRSS day, It was really memorable i must say. LOTS of things happened, ups and downs. I lazy upload the pictures now, so i'll do it in some other posts. x)
But, i have one. loll..





LAST of all..
I hope that my friends that got in trouble, gets out of trouble.
*praying* they will come out without... a record. heh. GOOD LUCK.