STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Friday, April 16, 2010,10:27 AM
its late, and i'm tired.

I know its a bit late for blogging, but i just have to let out something that really didn't go really well today. Maybe i'm just not in the mood, or something else. When i don't reply you, doesn't mean i hate you. It just means, i want some time to quieten down, but just now, all you did what putting oil on a little spark that will maybe it more combustible.


Flame On Pictures, Images and Photos


It's pretty much not easy to put the fire out, but the best way to do it is to.... ; DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT AND STOP ASKING ME HOW TO. I aint your mentor. =O=

anyway, this is how i look like as a mother (Mina), with my husband, YAKOV.
My drama is kinda like, Mina The sequel, A part II of the 2008 drama. HAHA. observe the pictures ans spot the........ resemblence. ;p




Mina 2008.



Mina 2010