STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Monday, April 26, 2010,2:59 AM

My life is like a solo airplane now.
Its complicated to explain.
Its like. I'm an outsider to them now.
True that i have my own life, new things new people.
.
But being a solo is very lonely thing,
I have no one there for me when i really need someone.
I feel that I've become a burden to them.
Its a very depressing feeling.
Leading me to do things i never do without them.
Feeling that i am not friendless.
That i can have fun without them..
.
But, today i realized.
One of them do keep my back.
Someone that i would never think that will.
I was so touched 'til i shed a tear.
I thought i was alone with my decisions.
I mean, who would care what i do nowadays.
I think if i fell down the stairs at school and only bruised myself.
No one would care.
.
Thank You, CHAI HUI YEN,
I now know you have my back.
I'll be a little less naive now.
Its just been awhile since i've been appreciated at places without you guys around most of the time already. Its hard to be the same when i'm not in the same class. So, you guys better remember me.. I'm not around most of the time with you guys for the last year of secondary school.... I'm gonna make the best of it. I hope you guys do too. You guys are lucky to have each other. I'm more to the unfortunate side.