STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Sunday, November 8, 2009,5:41 AM

crapiicrapiicrapiidooodaaaa~
crapiicrapiicrapiidayyyy~
darn! i... studied the wrong thing today!!
I meant to study physics. BUT i go study chemistry.. thinking that it was tomorrow. ngehngehngeh~ I'm so gonna kiss my ace-ing physics dream goodbye ord.(not that i will in the first place) hahaha.... SO i'm dead. so dead. so dead. physics i haven't even got the gist/ hang of it yet. haiyooooooooo~ my worst science subject. my favourite is still chemistry. :OOO
I feel so sien ord laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. x((((

NEVERMIND. SCHOOL HOLIDAYS IS COMING SOON.
PARTYING TIME IS NEARLY HERE.
A BIT MORE ALYSSA.
A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT.
NEED. ENCOURAGEMENT.
PRONTO!
SOONNN ALYYY
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!
AWW PLEASE BE SOOONNN..
COME ON & COME ALREADYYY!
THIS IS NOT SOON!
THIS IS A LONG TIME!!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:'(