STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Wednesday, December 30, 2009,8:24 AM
phone blogging

hey,
Yeah. I know, this is kinda sad. I'm blogging through. Phone. :X yeah. As all my fb status said, its true. My laptop is not allowed into my soon part.. 9 at might. So i have to make do with my phone for de time being. I hope my mummy don confisticate my phone either.. Yet.. :/ metern i'll be on de net. Til next wear. Which really smells of doom!. @.@ t.T which is so sad. :/
.
Now, about my last outing of de wear.. How did it go you max ask? Hmmm.. It was.. Alrite.. :) nothing special.. Becaused someone that i wanted to come, couldnt come. Because he was stuck at his kampung.. Eesh that guy. :P he so owes me. Haha.. Anyway.. I watched sherlock holmes today. :D it was good. If u were more into this mysteries with long words thing. Haha.. Kinda wrong to call my lifegame friends.. Because as i suspected, they didnt understand a word. Haha.. :P but, nice to see them again anyway. :) scott interrupted us talking bcoz he didnt know. :/ now i feel bad bcoz i left them.. @.@
.
Now, about how i'm feeling today.. :) i'm happy. I.ve actually someone who cares about me, no matter what i did. What i am.. I like his heart. Its nice. I like how he makes me feel special, like i'm de only person in de world tat he looks at. :) but, i cant.. Say yes to him.. :/ because of this blasted big future changing exams. Bear with me. 4 words. Stay. By. My. Side. :)