STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Tuesday, December 29, 2009,2:22 AM
feeling sad.

i don't know why i was feeling sad last night.
its like, i feel that you have lost respect to me. Its like i don't matter anymore. I brought you to my friends. helped you. Now all you're doing is push me away now huh? so yeah. that is what i was sad about. you are not like that bubbly person anymore. blahblah! my creation has just back fired. DAMN.
.
ANYWAYY, my day today.
Tuition lo....... in the morning woke up 9.45am, when my tuition was at 10am. so i was like late for about... 15mins? xD i need my personal alarm clock back i thnk. ;) yes, LINGCHUAN. LOL. jk~ just suddenly rmbr him being my alarm clock. HAHA. but, i think i still didnt wake up. USELESS. XD.
.
den, went back to eat lunch.. thenn... tuition again. like what a surprise! :P (that was sarcasm by the way) OMG, in the drama KO3, there is this really hot GAGA guy. @.@ Si Wei Hong Zheng (寺唯宏正) as Huang Zhong (黃忠) he is so damn. CUTE.

gagagaggaga... heartts. :3