STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Saturday, January 2, 2010,12:23 AM
2010, words

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Its like, 1 more day of freedom til we are down to earth with showering heads of books again.
Are you all feeling the tension?
This would be our last year in this school my friends. :)
WOW. years flew by so fast. Can't fully believe that this is gonna be the 5 year of knowing you all.. How everyone grew.. in heart and in HEIGHT. damn. i didnt grow in that sector. HAIYA
.
man, so soi today. my phone sot. the zero button just gave up on me. cannot press at all! i just don't understand WHY. haiya!! so now i'm using my grandpa's new spare phone. lucky today i met him. haha! he has now got 3 phones. o.O nvm, i'm still alive with that phone. I think the phone purposely committed suicide because its my SPM year. HAIYA. so bad. xD. NEVERMIND. its good for me. haha. Til now, i'm still online like everyday. That is not really good. xD. makes it harder for me to stop going online. hmm.. SEE LA. if i still go online often after schools starts. People that i text that don't need to go school yet, are SO gonna miss me. *hinthint* HAHA. no la. jk. i'm blogging now, because. i'm waitin for my drama to finish buffering.. lalalalalaa~~
.
now people, please do not say "school is starting soon" for 2 days okay. i'm trying to savour the last of my freedom.
.
oh. btw, sorry for declining all the "hanging out" offers. I really am trying to tone down for outing this year. And don't let my mum worry so much about my studies. I'm not trying to be unsocialble, just. I'll be around. but just not in person u know. haha. So don't miss me too much!. xD
chow~