STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Thursday, January 7, 2010,10:32 PM
heyy

hey ya'll~
I have to blog on fridays and weekends only now. :/ yeah. SPM. the SPM year. suckyyyy!

I truly truly miss miss blogging and the free do nothing time i had in the holidays. I can't til after spm already, which still is a long way from now. @.@ But i'm afraid that i kena NS. Which would suck to the max! Anyway, lets not think about that. :)
.
School. is fun and relaxing now. i was actually expecting a little ressure as SPM is coming my way. But, surprisingly my new class is as playful as ever. haha! I love my class. Yeah, i know that this is my last year in secondary, and i should be making the most of it with my friends or sumthing. But, in the end i wasn't put in the same class as them. I find it fine, because i'm not tied down by them in studies anymore. Since they're in a different league, i should be boosting up ASAP. I can do it. I know i can. Nothing is going to stop me now, its not the play all day Alyssa anymore. Its play sometimes Alyssa, hahaha.
.
I saw him today. ^^ It was like far away, but i knew it was him. How he trained his eyes upon me was unmistakable. But, i didnt know what to say to him anyway. all i can do is just smile at the thought of him waiting for me.... just me... its. a lovely thought. x)