STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Saturday, January 9, 2010,4:51 AM

Its, a lazy saturday today but tomorrow is a homework day! Have to be joyous about it. or else i wudn't wanna do it. Hehe. HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK. Happy homework. :) think. happy. yes. homework. Man, now i sound a little too nerdy. xD


.
You know now that i think about it, its been like 4 years since i first came to rrss. And now its like the 5th year in the school and also my last year. All i can say really is. wow. So many things have happened. Now i feel so... freakin' OLD haha. Met my current bestfriends. I realised, my current bestfriends were not my 1st bestfriends in that school. We only became best friends after we got to know each other. Which is definately how best friends are created. :P LOL.


You can say, i really miss those times already. YOUNGER days. sighs.

..
.
.
.

You not only touched my soul but made me happy everyday. The only thing is that you have to wait. Wait til im ready. That i have to apologise to you. You can say, you brought me out of misery by being at my side. Stuff that i'm sad about, you can always help me forget them. Thank you.