STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Friday, April 30, 2010,1:14 AM
i've been better

Its quite a while since I've blogged. Thats probably because i have school and blah blah. drone drone. Its like, the same thing, over and over and over again. I wish something new would come up like... SPM is cancelled! orr.... Our drama is picked to go somewhere to perform. But noooo.... My day is just like that, normal like people needing to poop everyday. == You can say, i've been extra "high" nowadays. Because of the fact that sitting in class is boring by myself if i don't find someone to play with.. Come on, i'm sooo bored til i'm making word search puzzles for everyone to do!. which means "distracting" them, not good alyssa. @.@
.
I got 1st in B class this periodic. Nothing much compared to those A class people. Its much much less stressing in B class I must admit. karkar.
.
RAWR.RAWR. STUPID MAX YEO