STATIC MIND
JUSTSHUTUP
Dont' rain on my parade.~
Monday, November 9, 2009,7:15 AM

Its so weird. I actually WANT to ace chemistry.. Its my only chance for my science subjects.
& this is he only subject , i can fully understand to the max. or have no problems in it anywayy. ^^ Which is soooo great!!
I"m gonnna prayyy soo hard tonight that i will ace this chem!!!!!
GROWL.
Ilostmychemistrynotebook. iamsad. x(
Ngeh.


See what a good blogger i am.. so tired still wanting to blog. haha
I know this is aint good for my health & everything.
But, i think i have sleeping disorders. :/
Bcoz, i can't just tell my head. "go to sleep". It just wont switch off!!
So i give up. & tire the brain of mine til it HAS to switch off.
yes. poor me :/

OHOHohhh!!
I saw this cuteee puppy at my piano teacher's place.
Its sooo adorablee!!
But so kesian it was handicapped. It can't walk well.
lets update with pics. ^^